Matching Experienced Sales Talent with You
About Cherese Paloni:
Cherese Paloni is the founder and CEO of MDliaison, a healthcare talent marketplace that connects healthcare companies with experienced sales reps. Cherese started her career as a healthcare sales rep and has been in the industry for over ten years. She has worked for hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, and health tech companies. Her mission with MDliaison is to create a more efficient and cost-effective way for healthcare companies to find great sales talent, and for sales reps to have the work flexibility, experience, and job opportunities they want.
Things You’ll Learn:
- MDliaison creates more efficient, flexible, and cost-effective ways for healthcare companies to find qualified, experienced sales talent.
- MDliaison always has an account manager on every deal, checking in weekly with the company and with the contractor to make sure everything is going perfectly.
- MDliaison offers flexibility to encourage business development, allowing a “try before you buy” experience and scaling up and down sales teams depending on the business needs.
- When dealing with a two-sided marketplace, ensure that you’re not oversaturating one area inside of your marketplace.
- After COVID, the mental healthcare space is changing as more open conversations are being held, and more technology companies are investing in it.
This episode is brought to you by Provider Solutions and Development, the leaders in physician and APC recruitment that deliver top-tier candidates for the right roles. Visit info.PSDconnect.org/outcomesrocket to start the conversation today, get tailored support and dedicated recruitment and efforts that lead to provider retention and longevity.