Driving Effective Decision Making and Consistent Outcomes Across the Continuum of Care
About Yaw Fellin:
Yaw J. Fellin, is the VP of Product and Solutions and Clinical Effectiveness for Wolters Kluwer Health
Yaw Fellin brings more than 15 years of experience as a healthcare executive, with proven results leading cross-functional teams, generating value and revenue growth, most recently at Optum, a global healthcare IT company. Prior to that, Yaw spent over 12 years at the Advisory Board, a leading healthcare research firm, where he ultimately led its highest-growth SaaS business line. He received a BS in Healthcare Administration from Penn State University.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Wolters Kluwer is an integrated resource into EMRs to provide clinicians with mission-critical information as they make decisions to deliver high-quality care.
- In the Virtual Care Space, there is a need to amplify the quality and experience for both clinicians and patients.
- Virtual Care is here to stay as it’s proven to increase access to patients and improve their experiences with support throughout their journeys.
- The Digital Health Architect Consumer Education Suite provides patients, consumers, and members access to evidence-based content to improve their digital health experiences.
- The EmmiGuide brings incremental benefits to payers by helping them with care management, particularly scaling member engagement.
- Connect with and follow Yaw Fellin on LinkedIn.
- Follow Wolters Kluwer Health on LinkedIn.
- Discover the Wolters Kluwer Health Website!
- Find Wolters Kluwer’s Digital Health Architect Consumer Education Suite here!
- Find Wolters Kluwer’s EmmiGuide in the Microsoft Commercial Marketplace here!