Redefining Healthcare Solutions: Enhancing Customer and Employee Experiences
About David Norton:
Dave Norton is the Founder and Principal of Stone Mantel, an insights consultancy focused on meaningful experience strategy. Since 1999 he’s been studying consumer behavior and experiences. He is also the founder of The Collaboratives, a thought leadership program for experienced strategists focused on the future of experiences. Alongside Aransas Savas, he hosts the Experienced Strategy Podcast, a show that explores how organizations create deep and meaningful relationships with their customers in a way that delivers on time well spent, time well saved, and time well invested. He received his Ph.D. in rhetoric from the University of Minnesota.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Rhetoric studies context and audience influencing individuals’ behavior, and thinking patterns, which can shape communication and experience.
- Healthcare providers must adapt to the changing expectations and demographics of customers to improve their experience within the system.
- The Collaboratives program offers a platform for healthcare organizations to collaborate with companies from other industries and find innovative approaches to their challenges.
- The Healthcare industry is ahead of others in terms of employing metrics that focus on patient outcomes to improve the quality of care.
- Stone Mantel now has a hybrid model where users can go in person or remotely.
- Connect with and follow David Norton on LinkedIn.
- Follow Stone Mantel on LinkedIn.
- Discover the Stone Mantel Website!
- Explore the Collaboratives Website!
- Check out the Experience Strategy Podcast here!