Transforming Healthcare Through Cultural Sensitivity and Technology
About Reena Sooch:
Reena Sooch leads the Digital Strategy team at Day One, which is dedicated to helping create and launch breakthrough digital solutions in healthcare.
“Every healthcare organization is unique, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Whether it’s navigating the vast landscape of digital solutions, transforming workflows, or crafting the optimal launch strategy, Day One’s Digital Strategy Division is dedicated to crafting personalized strategies that solve the biggest pain points with equity at the heart of our mission.”
About Day One Strategy: Bringing together technology and human intelligence to drive actionable insights, Day One Strategy is a visionary strategy, data, and insights firm specializing in healthcare. With a team of healthcare experts, the firm empowers healthcare organizations to navigate the complexities of the digital era.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Technology holds immense potential in healthcare, particularly for personalizing treatments based on individual factors like culture, gender, and background.
- Clinicians play a pivotal role in healthcare, and efficient technology integration into their workflows is crucial for scalability and equitable access.
- Collaboration and partnerships are essential in improving healthcare access and equity, with initiatives like the Health Foundation’s techquity coalition seen as positive steps.
- User insights must inform the development of healthcare technology solutions, including an in-depth understanding of users’ contexts, cultural nuances, and the use of storytelling to enhance comprehension.
- Organizations should collect insights from reliable sources to gain a better understanding of healthcare needs and gaps.
- Connect with and follow Reena Sooch on LinkedIn.
- Discover the Day One Strategy Website