Introducing the Care Delivery Podcast
About Manav Sevak:
Manav Sevak is the host of Outcomes Rocket Care Delivery. He also is co-founder and CEO of Memora Health. Manav’s focus on digital health stems from his background in medicine and training as a computer scientist. Previously, he has worked as a public health researcher at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Harvard School of Public Health, and most recently as a computational biologist focused on cancer genomics research at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard. He has previously lectured in medical informatics at the University of Pennsylvania and is an adjunct lecturer at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He joined Outcomes Rocket to host the Care Delivery focus of the podcast and to give leaders like you a unique avenue for thought leadership and recognition. Our guest outreach is highly selective, and we’re thrilled to welcome you to the podcast as a guest speaker on the Outcomes Rocket Care Delivery Series.
About Memora Health:
Memora Health is the leading technology platform for virtual care delivery and complex care management. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, life science companies, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for patients and care teams.
The company’s platform digitizes and automates complex care workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication on their care journeys.
Things You’ll Learn:
- The Outcomes Rocket Care Delivery podcast is brought to you by Memora Health; a company that uses natural language processing technology to build the next generation of outpatient care and modernize patient communication.
- Healthcare is incredibly complex; there is a lot of information you need to know to have a meaningful impact.
- The Care Delivery Podcast seeks to become a central hub where you can go to learn how the entire healthcare system works from the people who operate in the space.
- There will be three types of guests featured in the podcast: healthcare executives, non-healthcare operators, and investors, to provide the listeners with different and unique perspectives on Healthcare.
- Every episode will be an unfiltered conversation that will last between fifteen and twenty minutes and will be released once every two weeks.