It’s About Impact: A Conversation Around Delivering At-Home Care
About Aaron Gerber:
Dr. Aaron Gerber is the CEO and co-founder of Reimagine Care. He has 25+ years of experience in healthcare as a senior executive, consultant, and private equity investor.
Before Reimagine Care, he was the president of Sg2, was part of Advisory Solutions at Vizient, partner at Oliver Wyman, SVP of Strategy and BD of Vanguard Health Chicago, and co-founder and CEO of an executive health and wellness company that was sold to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
He began his career at McKinsey and he’s an MD and MBA from Northwestern University.
Things You’ll Learn:
- The use of technology can and will keep improving care delivery for cancer patients.
- Partnering with healthcare organizations to improve care delivery for cancer patients is extremely important nowadays.
- Healthcare is now focused on delivering better, high-quality, and affordable care.
- Cancer patients spend approximately 10% of their remaining days alive receiving health care, according to a study from Penn.
- Of that 10% of their remaining days, cancer patients spend 60% commuting or waiting to receive care.
- Cancer patients are 2.5 times more likely to declare bankruptcy than non-cancer patients.