Vital Gaps in the Medical School System
About Raji Akileh:
Raji is part of the board of advisors to the Global Health Impact Network. He is a key opinion leader in The American College of Regenerative Medicine. He is the founder and CEO of MedEd Cloud. Raji is passionate about fixing medical education and training on a global scale. He is fascinated by innovation in our healthcare industry to improve patient outcomes and empower physicians to be there for their patients and their families/loved ones/and community. Collaboration is an absolute core principle that he follows. He believes physicians are brilliant and capable of taking on any endeavor they set their mind to.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Dr. Raji Akileh is working to improve the delivery of medical education and to train the next generation of physicians with a cloud-based platform that schools can use.
- The Global Health Impact Network is a global network of doctors driving innovation in the medical field.
- Raji noticed that medical schools weren’t retaining students due to life circumstances as they were progressing through their studies, which worried him in the face of a global physician shortage.
- From its very early beginnings, the US education system has been falling short of financial literacy education, causing students to enter medical school with almost zero financial training or understanding of economics.
- If you ever find yourself in a situation where you are unsure of pursuing something, ask yourself if you would regret not doing it for the rest of your life.
- Connect with and follow Raji Akileh on LinkedIn.
- Follow MedEd Cloud on LinkedIn.
- Discover the MedEd Cloud Website!
- Follow the Global Health Impact Network on LinkedIn.
- Visit the Global Health Impact Network Website!