A Path to Connect Nursing and Technology
About Chris Grutta:
Chris Grutta is a healthcare professional and registered nurse with a diverse background in both clinical works as well as experience in the collection, visualization, and analysis of clinical data to inform strategy and improve healthcare outcomes. He is currently working within an infusion room at Mass General Brigham and previously worked for nearly seven years for Lahey Health where his roles included operational and clinical support as well as data tracking and visualization. In addition to his experience, he earned his MS in Nursing with an Education concentration and a BS in Communications from Salem State.
Things You’ll Learn:
- If you’re looking to get into healthcare or are looking for a job in healthcare, Boston is a great city where the industry is booming.
- There is a need for people with that clinical knowledge that understand the workflows to help design and implement developing healthcare technologies.
- Mentoring models are crucial, yet majorly informal, but there should be more thought put into formalizing them to boost professionals.
- It’s been proven that the more face-to-face time a clinician has with the patient, the better outcome they will have.
- It’s important to recognize just how diverse the roles in nursing are.
- Connect with and follow Chris Grutta on LinkedIn.
- For more information on topics related to informatics or on finding talented informaticists for your organization, please visit the Beryllus Website