You Have the Data. What Now? Creating Healthcare Data Interoperability
About Sheena Rogers:
Sheena Rogers is an innovative problem solver by nature. She is a strategic healthcare finance and operations leader with 10+ years of extensive experience in system implementation, healthcare technology, revenue cycle management, and informatics. Sheena is passionate about driving healthcare strategies through informatics and evidence-based decisions. She is an advocate and tech translator for both providers and patients, whether it be user-friendly designs, better patient outcomes, or transforming revenue streams. This includes leading through a patient-centered lens and working with local and regional networks to develop a bridge between health and human services.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Creative Information Technology, Inc is a consulting company focusing on health and human services that extract data from EHRs, creating interoperability across different systems.
- Creative Information Technology, Inc has an archival system known as DRIS with large networks, old systems, and tons of data they can’t get to, but they can’t connect it to these other datasets, a challenge they are currently working on.
- Transitioning data from legacy systems and ensuring new systems don’t have the gaps the old ones had is a challenge many currently face.
- Having different perspectives in a team about handling data is important to cover every possible outcome.
- Every team member will have a specialty in something different, bringing fresh perspectives about systems and implementations.
- Health and Human Services have massive amounts of public health data.
- Connect with and follow Sheena Rogers on LinkedIn.
- Follow Creative Information Technology, Inc on LinkedIn.
- Explore the Creative Information Technology, Inc Website.
- For more information on topics related to informatics or on finding talented informaticists for your organization, please visit the Beryllus Website